Le Petit Paris is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter referred to as Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- The present statement was prepared on January 31, 2023.
- The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also request information in accessible format that does not comply with the accessibility requirements either because it is excluded, or because it is exempt due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint about non-compliance with the accessibility requirements through the above means of contact.